houdini fx training
cinema 4d training
after effects training
vfx specials training
real-time & interactive
TRAINING COURSE – Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 16
Helge Maus about DaVinci Resolve 16
and his reasons for using this powerful post-production tool:
Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 16 combines all the post-production tools for film, TV, editing & visual effects, audio mixing and color correction.
Regarding its Color-Functions DaVinci Resolve is the most used tool for finishing feature movies. It is the perfect tool for creative motion artists, post-production agencies and all creative filmmakers who want to grow with a tool.
The new version of DaVinci Resolve covers in only one tool the complete post production.
DaVinic Resolve scores with many advantages:
- Robust editing tool with all tools, but also import of already prepared projects form other editing solutions like Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Avid & Co.
- Node-based Compositing for the now integrated Fusion for VFX, vektor-based Painting, Particles, Keying & Text-Animations
- Industry-Standard Color Correction / Grading for a professional Look
- Fairlight Audio for the Mixing of Sounds, Dialog & Music
- Deliver direct out of the application in a broad spectrum of formats and for different devices
"Revolutionary tools for editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio post production, all in a single application!"
- Creating DaVinci Resolve projects
- Import and organization of media
- Metadatatools for a „smart“ Organization of project data
- Getting to know Resolve "Edit“ Area (Editing)
- Edit-Tools and Workflows for Newcomers of other editing tools
- Handling Markers and Notes
- Transitions, Titles & Effects
- Working with Stills for dynamic Zooms and Pans
- Synchronizing Video & Audio from different sources
- Getting to know the Color Area (Grading)
- Basic techniques of color correction
- Resolve Node-Editor
- Primary & Secondary color correction
- Isolating Qualifiers for color correction
- Tracking & Stabilizing
- Working with LUTs
- Getting to know the Fairlight Area (Audio Post)
- Typical audio corrections (Normalizing, De-Noising etc)
- Using OFX Filter
- Organization of Audiolayers and Mixing
- Getting to know the Deliver-Area (Export)
- Getting to the the Fusion Area (VFX Compositing) on request
The training can be done with the free version of DaVinci Resolve. Owners of Resolve Studio can use additional features, which will then be discussed separately.
More Information on BlackmagicDesign DaVinci Resolve 16: